I need to compare and understand what they have comon
by

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register.

1 Answer

They are all types of ecological pyramids. A number pyramid shows the number of individuals in each trophis level. The  biomass pyramid is slightly different. It shows the total amount of living things in each level. The energy pyramid. I feel is the most important. It shows how much energy (calories) are available in each trophic level. Energy is transferred from one level to the next. Only 10% of the energy is passed along. the other 90% is lost as heat. The base of the pyramid is the producer level. Above that you have the levels of consumers.
by Level 2 User (260 points)
1,285 questions
1,118 answers
30 comments
146,869 users